Applications for the 2023 Webster Trophy Competition are now being accepted.
The 2023 national finals will be hosted by Waterloo Wellington Flight Centre in Waterloo, Ontario from 21 to 26 August 2022. Complete applications must be received by 23:59 EST on 15 June 2023.
General Guidelines for Applying to the Webster Trophy Competition:
Applicants for the Webster Trophy Competition will be asked to submit an application form, application fee along with the results of a recent flight test. After submitting these documents, applicants will be invited to complete an online examination. National finalists will be selected based on a blended score from the flight test and online examination.
- The application fee can be paid by interac e-Transfer to email@example.com
- The flight test can be either a licensing flight test used to obtain a Private or Commercial Pilot Licence or a special “Webster Flight Test”. The flight test must have been conducted by a Transport Canada designated Pilot Examiner for Private or Commercial Pilot flight tests.
- The online examination has been created by NAV CANADA and covers air traffic procedures and aerodrome operating procedures. Details for completing the online examination will be provided to applicants who have submitted their complete application package as described above.
More detailed information is available from The Webster Competition Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Webster application form is attached as an MSWord document.
- Open the document and enter your information into the form.
- Sign the document electronically, if you are able – OR – print the form, signed the printed copy, scan the signed copy to be sent to email@example.com